Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ten things that I buy every week

Most of these items are featured in a lot of the recipes I cook and the others are just things that I think everyone who is trying to eat right should have.

1) Egg Beaters



Egg Beaters are used in the majority of the recipes I cook and they have no cholesterol so you do not have to limit them as you do with eggs.

2) Laughing Cow Light Original Swiss Cheese



This is also used in many of the recipes and it also works great as itself with fruits and veggies.

3) Thin Sliced Low-Fat Cold Cuts



These are great because not only do they taste good but the serving is around 6-7 slices for under 100 calories.

4) Kim's Light Bagels



I'm not really a bagel person but I have been having one with my breakfast like 4-5 days a week since buying them. They are a decent size and taste much better than other whole wheat bagels I have tried.

5) Fruits and Vegetables



Obviously everyone trying to eat healthier should stock up on their fruits and veggies!

6) Dijonnaise



I love this stuff! It has like next to no calories in it and adds a great kick of flavor to everything!

7) Salsa



Not only it is fun to say but it is also super low in calories and spices up any dish!

8) Arnold's Sandwich Thins



I love these, they are 100 calories and great for sandwiches!

9) JELLO Mousse Sugar Free snacks



These paired with strawberries is my new favorite dessert. These are SOO good that its unbelievable that they are only 60 calories!

10) Sugar-Free Gum



These help really well to curb hunger and cravings, any time you crave something sweet just pop one in and it should nix your craving!

No comments:

Post a Comment