Saturday, January 9, 2010

About

So I just started this blog today as a way to document what I eat (so I stay on track) and also share some recipes, tips and tricks that I have discovered. My regular blog can be found here. As said in the disclaimer, most of the recipes I post will not be my own. I have purchased a few (amazing!) cookbooks that have recipes for guilt-free, non-diet like food and they have make this process so much easier. One thing that I am realizing is that with weightloss it is more of a mind set and lifestyle. I am currently reading Naturally Thin by Bethenny Frankel and I love it! Not only does it help to reset your mindset about food but she also includes a sample meal plan (7 days) and recipes. I highly recommend it!

Enjoy what you see here and comment with any suggestions you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment